Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacqueline Fridge
Dr. Jacqueline Fridge, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with another office in Albuquerque, NM. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatrics. Dr. Fridge is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr, Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital and Providence St Vincent Medical Center. Dr. Fridge has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jacqueline Fridge has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Jacqueline Fridge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Bradley Raisher
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi35
Dr. Beatrice Stefanescu
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi23
Dr. Jenny Camacho
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi6