A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Gabay is Excellent. Dr. Gabay has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Gabay, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Glaucoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabay graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gabay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
- Manhattan Eye Ear And Throat Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Gabay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline E. Gabay practice?
Dr. Jacqueline Gabay practices Ophthalmology near Union City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elmwood Park, NJ.
See Union City Ophthalmologists.