A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Gabay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Gabay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Gabay, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabay graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Estelle Gabay MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline E. Gabay practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Gabay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Gabay practices Ophthalmology near Elmwood Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Union City, NJ.
See Elmwood Park Ophthalmologists.