A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Jacqueline Galang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Jacqueline Galang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Galang graduated from Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation, San Carlos.
Dr. Galang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Jacqueline Jacquelinearagon A Galang MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary Jacqueline J. Galang practice?
- Dr. Mary Jacqueline Galang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Jacqueline Galang practices Internal Medicine near Manteca, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tracy, CA.
See Manteca Internists.