A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Gervais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Gervais is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Gervais, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gervais graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gervais has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Y Gervais MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline Y. Gervais practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Gervais has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Gervais practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.