Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacqueline Gettys
Dr. Jacqueline Gettys, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ewing, NJ, with another office in Pennington, NJ. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Gettys is affiliated with Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton and Capital Health Regional Medical Center. Dr. Gettys has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jacqueline Gettys has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Jacqueline Gettys is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ewing, NJ.
Dr. Aliya Browne
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Ewing, NJ 0.01 mi20
Dr. Scott Kolander
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Ewing, NJ 0.01 mi35
Dr. Carl Victor
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Ewing, NJ 0.01 mi43