A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Gividen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Gividen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gividen graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Gividen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Physicians' Medical Center Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Kaye Gividen MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline K. Gividen practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Gividen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Gividen practices Anesthesiology near New Albany, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Floyds Knobs, IN.
See New Albany Anesthesiologists.