A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Grimes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimes graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Grimes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline M Grimes MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline M. Grimes practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Grimes has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Grimes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Watertown, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Kenosha, WI.
See Watertown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.