A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Gutmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Gutmann, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gutmann
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gutmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Gutmann, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Reproductive Medicine
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutmann graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Gutmann has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Gutmann MD is a female Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline Gutmann practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Gutmann has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Gutmann practices Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Willow Grove Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Willow Grove Endocrinologists.