Dr. Jacqueline Gutmann, MD
Reproductive Endocrinologist
Video profile

by Caitlin W. on May 6th, 2015

There is nothing negative I could say about RMA of Philadelphia (the practice to which Dr. Gutmann is affiliated) even if I wanted. I had trouble becoming pregnant the first time five years ago. I had never met anyone who had openly spoken about their infertility journey up until that point. RMA was there to walk me through the entire process with patience and knowledge. I am now pregnant for the second time through RMA. I have spent much more time with Dr. Gutmann this time around because of going to the Center City location. She is awesome. Always so supportive and willing to support me in any way needed. She is so personable. I always knew and felt that it was just as important to Dr. Gutmann and all of the staff at RMA that I had a successful pregnancy at it was to my family and I. Infertility is a difficult and sometimes lonely journey. RMA and all of the staff there made sure that I knew they were a part of that journey and acted as a tremendous support and guide through all aspects from insurance questions and concerns to medicine issues to day-to-day scheduling. I strongly recommend this team.

Mar 20th, 2015

Dr. Gutmann is wonderful as is the nursing staff in the office! I can't say enough good things about all of them. I was very, very grateful for Dr. Gutmann's directness as well as her sense of humor. And she was always willing to answer questions.

The best in town!!!! show details The best in town!!!!
by Elizabeth D. on Feb 2nd, 2015

Words cannot express how grateful I am to Dr. Gutmann and RMA of Philadelphia… Dr. Gutmann is the reason I am expecting my first child in August 2015 after nearly 6 years of struggling with infertility. RMA is truly a best-in-class institution, bar none. From my first visit to the last, they never once compromised on the quality of service they provided me as a patient. Every nurse and doctor that I encountered was professional, knowledgeable, caring and diligent. They made me feel so comfortable during what could easily have been a dreadful, difficult experience. Whenever I needed support, there was always someone available to answer my questions, and I was always able to receive my blood work results on the same day as my visit. After we received news that we got pregnant, I really appreciated how Dr. Gutmann chose to continue to follow my pregnancy through to the end the first trimester. On the day that I had officially “graduated” from RMA, I was quite sad as I knew it would be tough to find another institution that could even come close to matching RMA's level of service... All I can say is that Dr. Gutmann and her staff will be on our Christmas card mailing list for YEARS to come. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for the excellent work you do each and every day. You are life changers.

creator of miracles show details creator of miracles
Oct 19th, 2014

I had an amazing experience working with Dr. Gutmann. She knows her stuff and she has great bedside manner. I felt very comfortable sharing all the challenges trying to get pregnant. I felt like she looked out for me through the whole process. She helped me create a miracle. What more could I ask her.

Incredible Doctor!!! show details Incredible Doctor!!!
by Kristy Meenan on Oct 19th, 2014

Dr. Gutmann is the best doctor in the Philadelphia area! I had the pleasure of being her patient for many years and she has given me 3 beautiful daughters and I cannot thank her or her staff enough. Very professional and compassionate. Her staff is very prompt with appointments and quick to respond with any questions that I had. Dr. Gutmann actually listens to your concerns and does not dismiss you like some doctors. I would highly recommend her, and actually have to many of my friends, including my best friend who has just become a patient of hers. Without Dr. Gutmann I would not have a family!!!

Sep 23rd, 2012

all i have to say is that she is the best!!! just started if but she makes me feel positive

by Dawn M. Baumbach on Feb 7th, 2011

Dr. Gutmann is the finest physician I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. After a short time working with Dr. Gutmann and her capable staff, I was pregnant. Dr. Gutmann and her staff, continued to follow me through my first trimester of pregnancy with kindness and excellent care. She and her staff take the time to listen and fully explain the plan and procedures, keeping you informed of tests and results. I have recommended her to several friends and will continue to further recommend her services. There are not adequate words to thank her for the beautiful miracle that smiles at me every day.

Great place to go! show details Great place to go!
Dec 27th, 2010

I had Dr.Guttman and she was GREAT! I seen Dr.Gocial as well but he wasn't as nice I thought.He kinda treats you as a number i felt. like get her in and out.I didnt feel comfortable with him at all.But Dr.Guttman is very nice and she makes you feel comfortable right away!Every time I called for somehting someone was able to help me right away!

Excellent! show details Excellent!
Jul 10th, 2010

Dr. Gutmann is the best! She has such a balance of professionalism and compassion and is able to keep you going through the roller coaster of infertility. We are lucky to have found her and regardless of our outcome, know we're in the right place!