Dr. Jacqueline Gutmann, MD
Reproductive Endocrinologist
Video profile

Dr. Gutmann is amazing show details Dr. Gutmann is amazing
by Kimberly on Apr 17th, 2016

We chose Dr. Gutmann because she was recommended by a number of couples we know. We absolutely love her. Her stand-out quality is her no-nonsense approach to care. She was always fully honest with us in a very respectful and kind way. There are times when you have to make tough decisions in fertility treatment and Dr. Gutmann provided us all the information and guidance needed. Once she even gave up her lunch hour to meet with us when we had a timely decision to make. When we had an ectopic pregnancy and ended up in the ER on a Friday, Dr. Gutmann herself called me, spoke with the ER doctors, and called me again over the weekend to check in. We truly feel that we experienced exceptional care and are now expecting our first child! Dr. Gutmann gave us a family. She's wonderful.

Mar 21st, 2016

EXCELLENT FACILITY AND DOCTORS/STAFF. DR. GUTMANN IS THE BEST.

Absolutely Wonderful show details Absolutely Wonderful
Oct 27th, 2015

No Dr. is perfect, but Dr. Gutmann is as close as they come.

COA show details COA
by Guadalupe on Sep 30th, 2015

I recommend RAM if you are looking to get help on becoming pregnant. Dr. Gutmann is such a great doctor and a great person. My first visit to her office was very educational she explain everything and went over my medical history. I was nervous, scare and hopeless, but after talking to Dr. Gutmann she gave me hope, and other option of getting pregnant. The RMA nurses are very professional, friendly. Morgan was the nurse that did a lot of my lab work, very pleasant, always positive and honest. Seriously once you make an appt you will notice and feel you are in good hands, you know you are taken care of and hopefully you get to hear good news. Good luck and Thanks you very much Dr. Gutmann and Staff.

Dr. Gutmann is the best! show details Dr. Gutmann is the best!
by VW on Sep 19th, 2015

Dr. Gutmann is amazing! I would recommend her to anyone who is in need of a Reproductive Endocrinologist . She is always pleasant, extremely compassionate and it's because of her this whole process has been easier on me. I know I am in great hands. I feel blessed to have found her and her wonderful staff. The nurses at RMA are also amazing. Morgan is my favorite!

Simply the best show details Simply the best
by Sara on May 28th, 2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Gutmann and everyone at RMA (Center City location, also KOP). From the first moment I called and came in for an appointment, I felt the burden of infertility was lifted as I now had a partner to help manage and guide my course. Everything in her office was spotless, fast, accurate and reported to me THE SAME DAY! As a physician myself, I do not know how her office does such a spectacular job! I felt 100% confident with her management and so relieved that I no longer had to shoulder this burden alone. Her staff is fantastic and lovely. I am very sad to leave RMA but at the same time excited to be pregnant and no longer need their services! You will love this place!

by Caitlin W. on May 6th, 2015

There is nothing negative I could say about RMA of Philadelphia (the practice to which Dr. Gutmann is affiliated) even if I wanted. I had trouble becoming pregnant the first time five years ago. I had never met anyone who had openly spoken about their infertility journey up until that point. RMA was there to walk me through the entire process with patience and knowledge. I am now pregnant for the second time through RMA. I have spent much more time with Dr. Gutmann this time around because of going to the Center City location. She is awesome. Always so supportive and willing to support me in any way needed. She is so personable. I always knew and felt that it was just as important to Dr. Gutmann and all of the staff at RMA that I had a successful pregnancy at it was to my family and I. Infertility is a difficult and sometimes lonely journey. RMA and all of the staff there made sure that I knew they were a part of that journey and acted as a tremendous support and guide through all aspects from insurance questions and concerns to medicine issues to day-to-day scheduling. I strongly recommend this team.

Mar 20th, 2015

Dr. Gutmann is wonderful as is the nursing staff in the office! I can't say enough good things about all of them. I was very, very grateful for Dr. Gutmann's directness as well as her sense of humor. And she was always willing to answer questions.

creator of miracles show details creator of miracles
Oct 19th, 2014

I had an amazing experience working with Dr. Gutmann. She knows her stuff and she has great bedside manner. I felt very comfortable sharing all the challenges trying to get pregnant. I felt like she looked out for me through the whole process. She helped me create a miracle. What more could I ask her.

Incredible Doctor!!! show details Incredible Doctor!!!
by Kristy Meenan on Oct 19th, 2014

Dr. Gutmann is the best doctor in the Philadelphia area! I had the pleasure of being her patient for many years and she has given me 3 beautiful daughters and I cannot thank her or her staff enough. Very professional and compassionate. Her staff is very prompt with appointments and quick to respond with any questions that I had. Dr. Gutmann actually listens to your concerns and does not dismiss you like some doctors. I would highly recommend her, and actually have to many of my friends, including my best friend who has just become a patient of hers. Without Dr. Gutmann I would not have a family!!!

Sep 23rd, 2012

all i have to say is that she is the best!!! just started if but she makes me feel positive

by Dawn M. Baumbach on Feb 7th, 2011

Dr. Gutmann is the finest physician I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. After a short time working with Dr. Gutmann and her capable staff, I was pregnant. Dr. Gutmann and her staff, continued to follow me through my first trimester of pregnancy with kindness and excellent care. She and her staff take the time to listen and fully explain the plan and procedures, keeping you informed of tests and results. I have recommended her to several friends and will continue to further recommend her services. There are not adequate words to thank her for the beautiful miracle that smiles at me every day.

Great place to go! show details Great place to go!
Dec 27th, 2010

I had Dr.Guttman and she was GREAT! I seen Dr.Gocial as well but he wasn't as nice I thought.He kinda treats you as a number i felt. like get her in and out.I didnt feel comfortable with him at all.But Dr.Guttman is very nice and she makes you feel comfortable right away!Every time I called for somehting someone was able to help me right away!

Excellent! show details Excellent!
Jul 10th, 2010

Dr. Gutmann is the best! She has such a balance of professionalism and compassion and is able to keep you going through the roller coaster of infertility. We are lucky to have found her and regardless of our outcome, know we're in the right place!