A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Hampton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Hampton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampton graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Hampton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline L Hampton MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline L. Hampton practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Hampton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Hampton practices Internal Medicine near Columbus, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Water Valley, MS and Clarksdale, MS.
See Columbus Internists.