A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Hancock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Hancock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Hancock, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hancock graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hancock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hancock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline P. Hancock practice?
Dr. Jacqueline Hancock practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Alabaster, AL.
See Alabaster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.