A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Harris, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Harris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Connecticut Valley Hospital
- Connecticut Valley Hospital, Middletown CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Ann Harris MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline A. Harris practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Harris practices Psychiatry near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Psychiatrists.