Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacqueline Henchel
Dr. Jacqueline Henchel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with another office in New Haven, CT. She has 46 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Henchel is affiliated with Hospital of St Raphael, Yale-New Haven Hospital and Willows Care And Rehabilitation Center, Woodbridge CT. She speaks English.
Dr. Jacqueline Henchel has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jacqueline Henchel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. Maureen Dana
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0 mi21
Dr. Sandy Chang
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
New Haven, CT 0 mi14
Dr. Iwona Lacka
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Residency
New Haven, CT 0 mi