Dr. Jacqueline Hubbard Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 2nd, 2012

Review of Dr. Jacqueline Hubbard, MDVIP

Dr. Hubbard has been my primary care doctor for 7 years and she is the best internist doctor I have had in my 72 years.She is very proactive in listening and understanding my health prolems. Her office staff is very professional, compassionate, friendly and responsive. Dr. Hubbard is open-minded in that she is alway learning even though she has 37 years experience. She has even called our home to see if we are doing okay when dealing with a specific health issue.She is also my wife's doctor. My wife has Alzheimers which requires special attention to really understand her needs, which Dr. Hubbard does so very well and pleasantly.She is easy to access and can be seen for urgent problems the same day or no later than the next day...even available in the evenings via cell phone.I highly recommend Dr. Hubbard as a primary care doctor.

July 9th, 2015