A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Huynh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Huynh, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huynh graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Huynh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Thu Huynh MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline T. Huynh practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Huynh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Huynh practices Diagnostic Radiology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Southfield Radiologists.