A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Jahnke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jahnke
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Jahnke Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Jahnke, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jahnke graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Jahnke has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Patricia Jahnke MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline P. Jahnke practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Jahnke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Jahnke practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Saint Paul Radiologists.