A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Jahnke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Jahnke, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jahnke graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Jahnke has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Patricia Jahnke MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline P. Jahnke practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Jahnke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Jahnke practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Saint Paul Radiologists.