A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Jahnke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Jahnke is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jahnke
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jahnke Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Jahnke, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jahnke graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jahnke has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Patricia Jahnke MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline P. Jahnke practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Jahnke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Jahnke practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mequon, WI.
See Milwaukee Radiologists.