A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Bhandari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhandari
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Bhandari Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhandari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline E J Bhandari MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline E. Bhandari practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Bhandari has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Bhandari practices Family Medicine near Johnson City, NY.
See Johnson City Primary Care Doctors.