A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Bhandari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhandari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline E J Bhandari MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline E. Bhandari practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Bhandari has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Bhandari practices Family Medicine near Johnson City, NY.
See Johnson City Primary Care Doctors.