A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Kaari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Kaari is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaari graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Kaari has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline M. Kaari practice?
Dr. Jacqueline Kaari practices Pediatrics near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Pediatricians.