Dr. Jacqueline Kelly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Kelly?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Kelly?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 10th, 2016

Dr. Kelly is absolutely amazing. When my daughter started to have pain in her ears on a Friday night at 9:30 and I called Dr. Kelly's office and within 10 minutes Dr. Kelly called back herself and we discussed the best way to address the issue!!! You can truly not ask for more. Dr. Kelly and her staff is always very understanding and helpful. When I called in crying because my best milk was drying up, her nurse calmed me down and provide me with very good advise and I was able to breast feed for another 11 months!

September 7th, 2016

very friendly and great with the kids!

November 12th, 2015

Dr. Kelly was my pediatrician as a child, and is now my daughters pediatrician. She and her staff are always extremely friendly and always remember us, and even conversations we had at our last visits (even when they aren't related to health). The staff and Doctor are very patient and understanding, and as new parents in our first year, they never made us feel like we were calling for a silly reason or were overreacting. Dr. Kelly always has taken the time to answer all of our questions and concerns. They've always been able to accommodate us, and we've never waited more than 5 minutes to be seen. I love that he waiting room isn't full when we go in, and they seem to have a great scheduling system so that the office isn't full of sick kids every time you go in. I highly recommend Dr. Kelly to anyone!

October 16th, 2014

Daughter was former patient

Dr Kelly is unethical and rude. She also doesn't seem like she knows what she's doing frequently. ANd any single fathers out there, DO NOT GO TO SEE HER I wouldn't put ANY start there but I can't submit this form with No startts clicked

August 5th, 2013

rudest doctor ever

i can not believe she is a doctor she has the worst customer service i have ever experianced and i would never refer anyone to see her as a patient

March 5th, 2012

Happy mom!

I have been taking my children to see doctor Kelly for over 10 years and I wouldn't trust the care of my children to anyone else. She spent over an hour with us last visit and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

February 8th, 2012

Dont bother trying to go this office, just go somehere else!!!

December 19th, 2011

I have been taking my children to Dr. Kelly for over 6 years now and could not be more pleased with the care and professionalism I have experienced there. I found her by recommendation of a colleague who has also been a patient for a number of years. This is one of the last pediatric offices that focuses on quality patient care. She is a top notch doctor and her office is the best I have found in Sarasota.

May 18th, 2009

very unhelpful in a time of emergency

maybe the doctor is great but as any mom knows how important it is to have comforting staff to receive your call when you have an emergency . it was my experience that her office staff was very cold and not at all understanding when my 2 year old daughter needed an emergency appt for a fever and a rash they could not help me. therefore had to take her to the emergency room to spend $500- for them to tell me to give her some tylenol. i think that your staff is a window into the business that you run! for me being a first time/ single mom it was a terrible experience for me and an expensive one at that. but i gave them a second chance... only to be disappointed one last time. i needed a simple copy of a blue vaccination form for a daycare and they would not release this for until we made an appt. to pick it up, nope couldn't just swing by and get it. seemed like a $ business to me, not a pediatrician who cares for the health of your child. a good office staff is sooooooooo important i've learned this the hard way

November 18th, 2016