A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Khchirian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Khchirian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khchirian graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Khchirian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Downey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline A Khchirian MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline A. Khchirian practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Khchirian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Khchirian practices Internal Medicine near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellflower, CA.
See Downey Internists.