A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Lamme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamme
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lamme Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamme graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Lamme has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Branch Medical Clinic MCAS Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Suzanne Lamme MD is a female General Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline S. Lamme practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Lamme has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Lamme practices General Practice near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola General Practitioners.