A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Lamour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamour
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lamour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Lamour, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamour graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lamour has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline M Lamour MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline M. Lamour practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Lamour has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Lamour practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians and Bronx Cardiologists.