A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Lamour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamour
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Lamour, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamour graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lamour has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline M Lamour MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline M. Lamour practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Lamour has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Lamour practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians and Bronx Cardiologists.