A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Leavitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Leavitt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Physical examination
Education & Awards
Dr. Leavitt graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Leavitt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline D Leavitt MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline D. Leavitt practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Leavitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Leavitt practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.