Jacqueline Littzi MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2017
Scum Tells you one price and bills insurance 3 times more. Steeling the money. No experience. Terrible staff.

May 28th, 2017
Kristina is great
I walked in the office as a new patient and kristina gave me a smile as i walked in and she gave me new pt paperwork and collected my insurance card and said as soon as your done i will get you started she got me started and did an outstanding job explaining the procedures as needed for the doc she had the best personality. I have never experienced that at a docs office they usually say here is paperwork have a seat

May 28th, 2017
Kristina is great

February 2nd, 2017
This doctor i really recommend to everyone
The staff is amazing kyle is very informative and kristina is such a sweet heart. I look forward always to come see Dr littzi

February 2nd, 2017
The. Best doctor around

January 29th, 2017
Horrible staff, Belligerent Doctor

December 14th, 2016
Mary Pat Brody
Dr Littzi is warm and comforting . I am an ongoing eye condition and she is always available to see me. he staff makes sure they fit me in . I know I am in the best hands and am at ease.

February 23rd, 2016
Helped in and ER situation
I was a new patient who had a very bad infection in my eye. Dr. Littzi saw me right away and her staff was extremely caring and competent

December 14th, 2015
Don't know if she has just had bad days or is always lacking in decorum, but she does not have a great "bedside manner," which I think also rubs off in an office professionalism that is lacking. Maybe my standards for manners, common courtesy and respect are not realistic, but it seems like this Dr. is not worth our business.

September 17th, 2015
Excellent!

July 23rd, 2015
Malpractice
Dr. Litzzi tried to fit me for special contact lens for which I later learned she was not certified to prescribe. After two failed attempts, she wanted me to pay for the lens which she was not able to return but that a certified ophthalmologist could have returned. So after paying for preliminary tests I ended up without lens and I am still getting bills from her years later. Dr. Littzi would not listen to reason when I explained to her that I had spoken to a representative at the contact lens company who told me that Dr. Littzi was not certified by them to be prescribing these lens. She then threatened to take me to small claims court. I subsequently went to Dr. Robert Maiolo in Stamford who was able to fit me for the lens since he is certified to do so. If I could give her a zero stars in a rating, I would do so.

January 6th, 2015
Be very careful using this provider
I find it very curious that after many, many negative reviews about her brutal staff, lack of promptness, and questionable billing practices there have been a recent slew of overly positive ones. Hmmm. In any event, I would share that she was more than 40 minutes late for our most recent scheduled appointment, her staff did not treat patients with respect either time I was there, and oh, yes, the billing to our insurance company was wrong. Our insurance company noted that Dr. L's staff clearly needed some training in several areas. Glad others have apparently had such positive interactions, but after a few times there, we would not return.