Dr. Jacqueline Littzi MD Patient Reviews

3.6
  • 45 reviews

February 1st, 2017
This doctor i really recommend to everyone
The staff is amazing kyle is very informative and kristina is such a sweet heart. I look forward always to come see Dr littzi

February 1st, 2017
The. Best doctor around

January 29th, 2017
Horrible staff, Belligerent Doctor

December 14th, 2016
Mary Pat Brody
Dr Littzi is warm and comforting . I am an ongoing eye condition and she is always available to see me. he staff makes sure they fit me in . I know I am in the best hands and am at ease.

February 23rd, 2016
Helped in and ER situation
I was a new patient who had a very bad infection in my eye. Dr. Littzi saw me right away and her staff was extremely caring and competent

December 14th, 2015
Don't know if she has just had bad days or is always lacking in decorum, but she does not have a great "bedside manner," which I think also rubs off in an office professionalism that is lacking. Maybe my standards for manners, common courtesy and respect are not realistic, but it seems like this Dr. is not worth our business.

September 17th, 2015
Excellent!

July 22nd, 2015
Malpractice
Dr. Litzzi tried to fit me for special contact lens for which I later learned she was not certified to prescribe. After two failed attempts, she wanted me to pay for the lens which she was not able to return but that a certified ophthalmologist could have returned. So after paying for preliminary tests I ended up without lens and I am still getting bills from her years later. Dr. Littzi would not listen to reason when I explained to her that I had spoken to a representative at the contact lens company who told me that Dr. Littzi was not certified by them to be prescribing these lens. She then threatened to take me to small claims court. I subsequently went to Dr. Robert Maiolo in Stamford who was able to fit me for the lens since he is certified to do so. If I could give her a zero stars in a rating, I would do so.

January 6th, 2015
Be very careful using this provider
I find it very curious that after many, many negative reviews about her brutal staff, lack of promptness, and questionable billing practices there have been a recent slew of overly positive ones. Hmmm. In any event, I would share that she was more than 40 minutes late for our most recent scheduled appointment, her staff did not treat patients with respect either time I was there, and oh, yes, the billing to our insurance company was wrong. Our insurance company noted that Dr. L's staff clearly needed some training in several areas. Glad others have apparently had such positive interactions, but after a few times there, we would not return.

December 16th, 2014
The Best!
My husband, my daughter, and I have been patients of Dr. Littzi for many years. She has superior qualifications and credentials and has a fine reputation as an excellent surgeon. She has performed cataract surgery on both my eyes--the multifocal implant lens--she explained all the availabilities and payments to my husband and me. I was given letters with instructions for medications, when and where to meet with Dr. Littzi, how, when, and where payments were scheduled and she answered any questions we had. She was as happy as I was about my being able to see again at each post op visit. My husband got a foreign object in his eye one Saturday and Dr. Littzi opened her office to see and treat him. Visits are completed in a timely fashion and her staff is friendly. Many of our friends go to her and are just as pleased with her as we are! She's the best!

November 14th, 2014
Very Grateful Patients
Dr. Littzi takes care of me and my kids for many years. We all wear contacts and glasses and she fit all three of my kids in their first pair of contacts. They love her and I am grateful for all of her wonderful and skillful care. SHe has helped me out free contacts and solution and allowed me to pay on a payment plan for out of pocket costs.

November 10th, 2014
How Lucky We Are
I have been a patient with Dr Littzi for the last twelve years, as has my husband. I have never met a kinder or better doctor in all my 86 years. I cannot thank her enough for taking such wonderful care of my eyes. In every aspect she has been so thoughtful and caring. At my age it gives me so much comfort to know that I will have the best care I could possibly find anywhere!