Dr. Jacqueline Losi-Sasaki MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Chico, CA

no change

December 5th, 2016
Dr. Losi Sasaki is a phenomenal doctor and a truly kind human being. She greeted me with a smile, was very thorough and reported potential concerns with kindness and compassion. She never appeared to be in a hurry and spent time with me as if I was the only patient on her schedule. She answered my questions with patience, accuracy and depth. I never felt as if she was talking down to me and treated me with respect and as though I was her peer. I would highly recommend Dr. Losi Sasaki!

August 22nd, 2016
professional and a really happy office staff
Professional, courteous, and caring. Her office staff is happy to be working with her. The quality of a doctor should be measured by the quality of her Humanity. She doesn't just care about her patients she cares about those that are surrounding her daily. And her knowledge and diagnostic skills seem to me to be very high.

July 26th, 2011
She's the best!
I had an earlier appt with another doctor, I decided the horrible rash I had was probably just something easy to diagnose.One of my clients (I am an Optician)suggested Dr.Sasaki,so I cancelled the other appt and got one with Dr.Sasaki right away.After a very short wait I met her and was so impressed! She is a little ball of energy and so caring. She spent a lot of time with me and made me feel so welcome. She is very professional and up-to-date on everything.Also, it's a good thing I didn't go to the other Dr,my condition is rare and could only be diagnosed by a Dr.that is as current in her studies as Dr.Sasaki.Not only have I got a new doctor, I feel as if I have a new friend! She's Wonderful!

September 23rd, 2010
Great dermatologist, lucky to have here.
Well trained, very thorough, and very professional. I have seen many dermatologists over the years, and she is by far the best. She takes the time to thoroughly examine, explain, and treat. She more carefully examines than any dermatologist I have ever met. Great personality too.