by Cathy M on Aug 12th, 2013

Dr Loung is an amazing surgeon, I could not be happier with my results. But she is also a very kind and sincere person. She made me, as her patient, feel heard, safe, and truly cared for. Along with being a top notch surgeon, she is a really beautiful person.

Excellent surgeon, wonderful bedside manner show details Excellent surgeon, wonderful bedside manner
Jul 18th, 2011

Dr. Loung performed a breast augmentation and nipple reduction for me and it went very smoothly, I really could not have asked for a better experience. After breastfeeding two kids, I thought the damage done would be beyond repair, but Dr. Luong really fixed everything! She truly is an excellent surgeon. I love the results! The bonus is that she is super personable and appointments are enjoyable. The fact that she is a woman, too, really helped me be more comfortable.

Mar 22nd, 2011

After three appointments with different doctors, I choose Dr. Luong. Her bedside manner was wonderful. She really listened to me and understand my feelings. She is more than a surgeon, she is an artist as well. I needed some help to become who I am today. And I am truly greatful for her service... She has a gift and is talented at what she does. Special "Thanks" to her nurse and the staff at the clinic. Sincerely, C.