Dr. Jacqueline Luong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Luong?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

July 8th, 2017

I had 2 procedures done by Dr. Luong and am very pleased, She listened carefully to what I was looking for which was very important to me. I feel very happy about my decision to go ahead with her. If I needed another procedure, I would not hesitate to call Dr. Luong's office.

April 24th, 2017

Facelift and Eye Lid Surgery

Dr. Luong performed a facelift and eyelid surgery for me in October, 2016. I'm very happy with the results. Every time I look in the mirror I see a much more youthful face, unlined and no more jowls. Gone is the ugly fatty neck crease and double chin which I've had most of my life. I'm 67 years old and realize I'm not 40 any more but feel that my face looks as good as it possibly can. Thank you Dr. Luong.

April 5th, 2017

The Best

Dr. Luong and her team are the best. I would recommend her to family and friends without hesitation. She's an outstanding doctor - approachable with all questions and gives you the answers you can understand. I won't go to another doctor for any further plastic surgery needs I may have.

October 17th, 2016

Plain and simple, Dr. Luong is an insanely talented surgeon. I have had absolutely perfect results as a result of her precision and attention to detail. Her ability to make me feel whole again after my uphill battle with breast cancer and all of the complications that come with the delicate nature of breast reconstruction. She is top notch. I owe her a ton!!!

August 12th, 2013

Dr Loung is an amazing surgeon, I could not be happier with my results. But she is also a very kind and sincere person. She made me, as her patient, feel heard, safe, and truly cared for. Along with being a top notch surgeon, she is a really beautiful person.

July 18th, 2011

Excellent surgeon, wonderful bedside manner

Dr. Loung performed a breast augmentation and nipple reduction for me and it went very smoothly, I really could not have asked for a better experience. After breastfeeding two kids, I thought the damage done would be beyond repair, but Dr. Luong really fixed everything! She truly is an excellent surgeon. I love the results! The bonus is that she is super personable and appointments are enjoyable. The fact that she is a woman, too, really helped me be more comfortable.

June 24th, 2017