A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Moore is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Moore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline McClellan Moore DO is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline M. Moore practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Moore has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Moore practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Rochester Internists.