inactive

Jacqueline M Marecheau MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

May 13th, 2013
Dissapointing
I went to see this doctor after a friend recommended her. What a mistake! She was rude, impatient and obnoxious. She cut me off in he middle of asking me about my medical history- totally disrespectful. I suppose she does not care about the return rate of her patients as I saw her in a brooklyn walk in clinic in parkslope- 13th street. She needs to leave this line of work if she so miserable.

August 31st, 2009
Recommended
I came to Dr. Marecheau after a heartbreaking late term lost. Dr. Marecheau was very understanding of this fact and nurturing. She ultimately saw me safely through a healthy, full term pregnancy, and now I am a first time mom. I believe her to be a wonderful Doctor. I have and will continue to recommend her.

June 10th, 2009
I think Dr.Marecheau is an excellent Doctor she knows her stuff and I was very comfortable with her performance of both surgeries she performed on me. I think she one in a million I love her as my OB/GYn.

June 9th, 2009
Unhappy MD
Dr Marecheau seems to be very unhappy with her line of work. Customer service is the last thing she is concerned with. I suppose because she works for Long Island College hospital and not a private practice she simply doesn't care about her patient return rates. I would never return to her office.

February 14th, 2009
I asked Dr. Marecheau for a simple refill. She was very nasty over the phone. I switched doctors immediately.