A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Martin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Martin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline S Martin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline S. Martin practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Martin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Martin practices Family Medicine near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Malvern, PA.
See Media Primary Care Doctors.