Dr. Jacqueline Masequesmay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Masequesmay?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Masequesmay?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 24th, 2012

A very caring and professional doctor

I have a multitude of health issues and Dr M has addressed all of them and my health is exceptionall better now than it has been in the last 10 years. She is very caring and concerned and always follows up on issues until they are resolved. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a doctor.

May 8th, 2012

Don't be late.

Dr. Masequesmay may be a fine doctor, but I was turned away for tardiness. I arrived at 10:06 for a 10am appointment. I drove 35 miles to see her because she was recommended by a family member. I will not go back. Possibility of canceling an appointment should be disclosed when making an appointment.

November 9th, 2010

Shes great

Finally I found a doctor I can count on! I really like her, shes caring and not yet jaded by the system. My uncle goes to her too as well and loves her and my sister might as well.

January 2nd, 2010

Dr. Masequesmay prescribed an anti-depressant for my adult daughter. When she needed a refill, both she and the pharmacy were ignored by her for 5 days even though she was left many messages that the medication was completely gone. When my daughter finally told me about this, I called, raised a stink, and finally got a response. My daughter had somewhat of a meltdown and took a semester off from college after this episode. Dr. Masequesmay may have a pleasant manner in person, but this kind of apathy is completely unacceptable in someone in whom people trust with their health.

December 5th, 2009

Dr. Masequesmay seems to be thorough and efficient. She listens patiently when I explained various symptoms and tries to offer treatments that accommodate my lifestyle's needs.

September 2nd, 2010