Dr. Jacqueline Masequesmay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Masequesmay?

A very caring and professional doctor

Posted on July 24th, 2012

I have a multitude of health issues and Dr M has addressed all of them and my health is exceptionall better now than it has been in the last 10 years. She is very caring and concerned and always follows up on issues until they are resolved. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a doctor.

Don't be late.

Posted on May 8th, 2012

Dr. Masequesmay may be a fine doctor, but I was turned away for tardiness. I arrived at 10:06 for a 10am appointment. I drove 35 miles to see her because she was recommended by a family member. I will not go back. Possibility of canceling an appointment should be disclosed when making an appointment.

Shes great

Posted on November 9th, 2010

Finally I found a doctor I can count on! I really like her, shes caring and not yet jaded by the system. My uncle goes to her too as well and loves her and my sister might as well.

Posted on January 2nd, 2010

Dr. Masequesmay prescribed an anti-depressant for my adult daughter. When she needed a refill, both she and the pharmacy were ignored by her for 5 days even though she was left many messages that the medication was completely gone. When my daughter finally told me about this, I called, raised a stink, and finally got a response. My daughter had somewhat of a meltdown and took a semester off from college after this episode. Dr. Masequesmay may have a pleasant manner in person, but this kind of apathy is completely unacceptable in someone in whom people trust with their health.

Posted on December 5th, 2009

Dr. Masequesmay seems to be thorough and efficient. She listens patiently when I explained various symptoms and tries to offer treatments that accommodate my lifestyle's needs.

Posted on September 2nd, 2010