A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Carter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Carter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Carter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline May Carter MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline M. Carter practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Carter has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Carter practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Casa Grande, AZ and Maricopa, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists and Gilbert Pediatricians.