A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Mc Keigue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Mc Keigue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mc Keigue
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Mc Keigue Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Keigue graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Mc Keigue has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline T Mc Keigue DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline T. Mc Keigue practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Mc Keigue has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Mc Keigue practices Family Medicine near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Family Physicians.