Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Mlsna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Mlsna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Mlsna, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mlsna graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mlsna has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wisconsin Heart Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline S Mlsna MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline S. Mlsna practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Mlsna has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Mlsna practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.