A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Mlsna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Mlsna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Mlsna, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mlsna graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mlsna has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wisconsin Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Sue Mlsna MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline S. Mlsna practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Mlsna has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Mlsna practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Orthopedic Surgeons.