A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Mlsna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Mlsna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Mlsna, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mlsna graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Mlsna has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wisconsin Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mlsna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline S. Mlsna practice?
Dr. Jacqueline Mlsna practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.