A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Mlsna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Mlsna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mlsna
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mlsna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Mlsna, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mlsna graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mlsna has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wisconsin Heart Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline S Mlsna MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline S. Mlsna practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Mlsna has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Mlsna practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Orthopedic Surgeons.