A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Mohs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Mohs, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohs graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Mohs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mohs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline C. Mohs practice?
Dr. Jacqueline Mohs practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Dearborn General Practitioners, Dearborn Internists, and Dearborn Geriatric Doctors.