A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Moore, MBA, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Moore has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline P. Moore practice?
Dr. Jacqueline Moore practices Pediatrics near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians.