Pediatricians

Southfield
22777 W 11 Mile Rd
Southfield, MI 48033
248-358-0722
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Too busy  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2013

Dr. Moore was my daughter's pediatrician for about a year. Everytime she came into the patient room she didn't even greet us by saying hello. She would come in and say "What's going on with her?" (as in what's the problem). The last time I took my daughter there we waited for over an hour past our appointment time. She was in the room with us for not even 10 minutes and I was asking her questions. She told me "I have 5 more patients and a meeting to go to". Obviously her time is much more important than ours, if we waited over an hour to see her and she couldn't spend more than 10 minutes with us. I thought to myself "You just lost another patient". I have also switched my daughter's pediatrician.

|  show details
by Daringdiva on Apr 19th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Being a good pediatrician takes more than just being concerned about a persons physical well being, it is about their whole being. Dr. Moore was my childrens pediatrician for about 3 years. I recently had a situation in which I needed a letter from her and needed it in an urgent matter, she said she could not do it because she was too busy with other patients. Just the day before my children were in to see her and we waited patiently over 40 minutes over our appointment time until she came in. Yet she is too busy to write a simple letter that would not have taken more than 5 minutes. This tells me that you are not compassionate and not concerned about my children's whole being, therefore I have switched my children to a new pediatrician.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  show details
Nov 28th, 2006 on yahoo.com

McClendon Opinion: Dr. Moore has been my family pediatrician for 9 years. I recommend her to everyone I know. My family moved from Michigan to Wisconsin and I still take my kids to see her for check ups. The passion she has for helping keep children healt

Read Full Review at yahoo.com