A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Le is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Le has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Nga Le DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline N. Le practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Le has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Le practices Family Medicine near Allen, TX.
See Allen Family Physicians.