A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Nemer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Nemer, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemer graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Nemer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Behavioral Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nemer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline A. Nemer practice?
Dr. Jacqueline Nemer practices Emergency Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, CA.
See San Francisco Emergency Physicians.