A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Nemer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Nemer, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemer graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Nemer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Anne Nemer MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline A. Nemer practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Nemer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Nemer practices Emergency Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Emergency Physicians.