A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Olmert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Olmert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Olmert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olmert graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Olmert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Anne Olmert MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline A. Olmert practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Olmert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Olmert practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.