A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Osland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Osland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Osland, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Osland graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Osland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline S Osland FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline S. Osland practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Osland has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Osland practices Surgery near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Surgeons.