A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Pardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Pardo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Pardo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pardo graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Pardo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Denise Pardo MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline D. Pardo practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Pardo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Pardo practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.