A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Neumann Pelavin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Neumann Pelavin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Neumann Pelavin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Neumann Pelavin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Santa Clara Homestead Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Neumann Pelavin MD is a female Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline Neumann Pelavin practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Neumann Pelavin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Neumann Pelavin practices Urology near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Urologists.