A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Neumann Pelavin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neumann Pelavin
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Neumann Pelavin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Neumann Pelavin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Neumann Pelavin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Neumann Pelavin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Santa Clara Homestead Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Neumann Pelavin MD is a female Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline Neumann Pelavin practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Neumann Pelavin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Neumann Pelavin practices Urology near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Urologists.