A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Petray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Petray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petray graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Petray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- St John Sapulpa
- St John Owasso
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Petray MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline Petray practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Petray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Petray practices Internal Medicine near Owasso, OK.
See Owasso Internists.