A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Pongracic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Pongracic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pongracic
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pongracic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Pongracic, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pongracic graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pongracic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Ann Pongracic MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline A. Pongracic practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Pongracic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Pongracic practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Allergists, and Chicago Pediatric Specialists.