A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Pongracic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Pongracic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Pongracic, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pongracic graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pongracic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pongracic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans