Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Pongracic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Pongracic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pongracic
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pongracic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Pongracic, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pongracic graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pongracic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Ann Pongracic MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline A. Pongracic practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Pongracic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Pongracic practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Allergists, and Chicago Pediatric Specialists.