A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Pradko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Pradko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pradko
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pradko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Pradko, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pradko graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pradko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Ann Pradko MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline A. Pradko practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Pradko has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jacqueline Pradko practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.