A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Pradko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Pradko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Pradko, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pradko graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pradko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Pradko MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline Pradko practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Pradko has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jacqueline Pradko practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.