A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Proner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Proner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Proner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Proner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Proner, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Proner graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Proner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Lee Proner MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline L. Proner practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Proner has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Proner practices Allergy & Immunology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Bayside, NY.
See Bronx Allergists.