A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Proner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Proner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Proner, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Proner graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Proner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Proner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline L. Proner practice?
Dr. Jacqueline Proner practices Allergy & Immunology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Bayside, NY.
See Bronx Allergists.