A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Proner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Proner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Proner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Proner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Proner, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Proner graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Proner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Lee Proner MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline L. Proner practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Proner has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Proner practices Allergy & Immunology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Bayside, NY.
See Bronx Allergists.