Dr. Jacqueline Ray MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 19th, 2015
Love!
We Love Dr. Ray! She has been our primary pediatrician for 15 years. Both of my children love her! She is always nice and courteous and she cares about her patients!

January 23rd, 2014
Poor Experience
Dr. Ray refused to provide a prescription for my son that had a sinus infection that he is plagued with yearly. She sent him home and gave the instructions to call back in 2 days if he is not better. She stated he has a virus. I objected in the office and was assured he had a virus. I called the office back the next day after the baby had a high fever, coughing throughout the night and did not sleep at all. He was overall miserable. The doctor advised the nurse to tell me "I told you it was viral and to wait and it will go away". I know this was not the case because I had been to the doctor myself and had a sinus infection. Again she refused to write a prescription for antibiotics. After another night of fevers, my son started to look sick so I took him to an urgent care facility in which the doctor there asked why I waited so long to bring him in because he had a sinus infection and could have gotten fluid in his lungs without treatment. The doctor gave me the antibiotic I had asked for 3 days prior from Dr. Ray.