A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Redmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Redmer
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Redmer Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Redmer graduated from University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI.
Dr. Redmer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Reedsburg Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline S Redmer MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline S. Redmer practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Redmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Redmer practices Family Medicine near Iron River, WI.
See Iron River Family Physicians.