A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Redmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Redmer graduated from University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI.
Dr. Redmer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Reedsburg Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline S Redmer MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline S. Redmer practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Redmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Redmer practices Family Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Primary Care Doctors.