Dr. Jacqueline Redondo MD Patient Reviews

2.7

• Good
  • Bad

October 28th, 2016
Surgery Coordinator Grisel Jimenez a complete Disservice to Dr J Redondo Medical Hand Surgery office , should be fired !! not only was I not coordinated in a timely manner , I was also screamed at and hung up by this staff member of this office , when contacted for an explanation as to why I was scheduled for surgery at 7:30 am it was 3 hours later and I was till waiting to be called in to start preparations for said procedure . no explanation was given , but plenty of excuses for her lack to Coordinate which is her job !! the aggrevation of having her scream at me and hang up the phone on me created that when I was tested for my Sugar levels as I am a Diabetic , I was unable to have the surgery and was canceled due to high blood sugar levels My Name is Rochelle Weiner and I am currently seeking legal representation against this Dr Office as clearly it is this office which is responsible for the staff hired . and the overall coordinating of procedures , a procedure which was not even completed correctly as my Surgical Procedure was for three Trigger fingers , and Only two Fingers had been cordinated and approved for surgery , all that can go wrong and every nightmare imaginable occured to me , and someone needs to be made responsible It took aproximatly 2 months to finally schedule surgery to occur , it took multiple calls to the Coordinator , to finally obtain , the day , time , and place of the surgery ,which was given at the last moment , The Surgical Location choosen by this Dr 's Office , and or Coordinator , clearly made a number of mistakes leading up to the procedure and on the day of the procedure the list goes on and on I hope that with my review , I will alert other patients out there to stay clear of the services offered by this Dr's Office .

October 12th, 2015
the best doctor
Dr. Rendondo takes the time to explain your dx and if it needs sx she takes the time as well I really appreciate and recommend her to anyone.

October 14th, 2014
Do not go here.......
The office staff was not courteous and did not understand customer service. I did not see Dr. Redondo, but an associate. The doctor was kind and seemed competent. The other staff are below par. if you do not speak Spanish, do not go here. They knew I did not speak Spanish, but continued to speak Spanish in front of me. I found the gentleman who casted me to also be inefficient. I would not recommend anyone to go to this office.

December 17th, 2013
Bad diagnostic
I do not recommend this office and dr. Redondo or any of the doctors hired by her. This doctor is delusional . Save yourself from this facility. One of her doctors operated my hand and did not correct my problem. I had to pay copays and certain fees for the first surgery and had to pay again to get my problem corrected. She is not a good business owner and does not feel responsible for any of her employees even though she HIRES them. Everybody else was very pleasant but i am very displeased with her and the doctors she hired.

June 3rd, 2013
My experience has been different from the reviews. I think the staff is very professional. I did not like that the office charges a copay fee per visit. I had to go 3 times in a week and was charged a copay per visit. I did not see Dr. Redondo but I saw the other doctor on staff. He is very kind and professional as well.

August 1st, 2012
Avoid Dr Redondo
Very bad experience, and another surgery with another Dr. Because of her incompetence and careless.

July 31st, 2012
Not what the others say
Read the other reviews. Seemed harsh and they were my experience totally different. She has new front desk staff, which where friendly. She took the time to explain my problem and why tests were appropriate for my problem. Trust her with my hands period!

September 1st, 2011
There are good doctors in Jaqueline Redondo's office but they want to charge you for giving the MRI or X-rays images, even when the insurance company pay for them.

May 13th, 2010
Dr.Jaqueline Redondo.
Dr Redondo's office Staff are absolutely terrible. NO ProfesionalismoNO EticaNo Speak correctlyAbsolutely disaster .

September 15th, 2008
Damaged
I saw Dr. Redondo some years back due to a broken arm and had to have surgery to allow it to heal. About two weeks after the surgery, I developed a grinding noise that left me with excruciating pain. The hardware had slipped. Her solution to the problem was "Don't do any party tricks" As a result of her negligence, eight years later, I have pain that has never gone away. I take Ibuprofen every day to reduce the pain from a 7 to a 3 on a pain scale (10 is the highest pain imaginable).

August 18th, 2008
Office staff are the reason I hate the doctor
Dr. Redondo's office staff are absolutely terrible. I have left several messages for the medical records department over the past 3 months (including a personal message from the office receptionist) and have STILL not gotten a call back. I also like how when you search for "Jacqueline Redondo" in Google, the 3rd listing is from RipOffReport.com.

March 8th, 2017