A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Richter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Richter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans