A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Richter is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richter
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Richter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Richter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Richter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Marie Richter MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline M. Richter practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Richter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Richter practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Berkeley Internists and Berkeley Geriatric Doctors.