A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Richter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Richter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Marie Richter MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline M. Richter practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Richter has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Richter practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Internists and Berkeley Geriatric Doctors.